We may, from time to time, run promotions. Any such activity will be subject to these Terms and any specific terms and conditions that are clearly identified and brought to your attention on the specific web-pages for those promotions.
How you may use promotional codes. The promotional code will entitle you to receive a discount off the standard full price of products, the code cannot be used on reduced or sale products or in conjunction with any other offer, and cannot be used to reduce postage and packaging costs. The promotional code may only be used on one occasion before the expiry date of the promotion code, and by the person for whom it is intended to be used.
Klarna & Stocard May Promotion
Terms and Conditions
- Free Footwear Protection Service by IMBOX and 15% off full priced footwear.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- Valid between 17th May and 31st May 2023
- The Free Footwear Protection Service offer is limited to one pair of shoes or boots per customer. Service is available in-store only. Check with your local store for availability before visiting.
- The 15% off footwear applies to full priced outdoor walking and running products only. Excludes snowsports. Other exclusions may apply.
- The promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, offer or discount.
- The promotion cannot be applied retrospectively.
- The saving applies to the RRP (Recommended Retail Price) of the product.
- 15% valid in-store and online at Cotswold Outdoor and Runners Need. Existing stock only. Availability of products may vary by store. Please contact your local store to check the availability before visiting or use the click & collect service.
- The standard terms and conditions of sale and Explore° More terms and conditions apply.
Recycle My Run Promotion
Terms and Conditions
- Recycle your old running shoes with Recycle My Run and get £20 off a new pair of running shoes. Exclusions may apply. Valid between 19/04/23 – 17/05/23.
- Saving is redeemable against full priced running shoes only. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, sale price, offer or discount.
- Limited to one use per customer only.
- The £20 saving must be claimed at point of recycling your old running shoes and cannot be applied retrospectively. It is the responsibility of the customer to show that they are recycling an old pair of running shoes.
- Valid in selected stores on existing stock only. Availability of products may vary by store. Please contact your local store to check the availability before visiting. Promotion not available in stores located in Ireland or Northern Ireland.
- We reserve the right to alter or cancel the promotion at any time.
- Our standard terms and conditions of sale and Recycle My Run / Recycle My Gear apply.
15% off selected Shokz lines promotion
Terms and Conditions
- Price shown includes discount.
- Valid for selected lines only.
- Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, discount code or offer.
- Promotion cannot be applied retrospectively.
- Standard terms apply.
Terms and Conditions
- The sale is onselected lines only.The sale pricehas been applied to the product. No additional discounts or savings are available. The saving applies to the RRP (Recommended Retail Price) and will vary from product to product
- Sale prices cannot be used in conjunction with any otherpromotion, offer or discount
- Sale prices cannot be applied retrospectively. Valid on existing stock only, whilst stocks last. Due to the nature of the sale, availability of individual lines will be limited and not always available in-store
- The sale is available online and in-store. Please check with your local store for availability or use our click and collect service
- For full details of the products within the sale, seewebsiteor ask in-store. The promotional saving only applies to items shown within the sale promotion pages. Other offers available may not be part of the sale promotion
- We reserve the right to alter or end the promotion at any time
- Our standard terms and conditions of sale and Explore° More terms and conditions apply
Global Running Day Prize Draw
Terms & Conditions
- The free prize draw is to win a one of six £100 Runners Need vouchers.
- Only one entry permitted per person.
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must complete the entry form providing all necessary details as outlined on the entry form.
- No purchase is necessary or fee payable to enter the prize draw.
- The prize draw is only open to residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland.
- All entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- Competition will run from 30/05/2023 to 13/06/2023 23:59 BST
- Employees, members of their family or other associated persons of Outdoor and Cycle Concepts Ltd. and all other associated partners are not eligible to take part in the competition.
- By entering the prize draw, the winners acknowledge they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the prize draw. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrants name and/or, statements made by the entrants concerning the competition and/or prizes and photographs/video taken/created as part of the competition.
- Winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries via an automated computer process.
- The first six randomly selected entrants will receive the prizes.
- The winners will be gifted 1 x £100 Runners Need voucher each.
- Once the prize draw closes the winners will be contacted by Outdoor & Cycle Concepts via the email submitted. If the recipient doesn’t respond within 14 days, we reserve the right to randomly select and award the prize to another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable, and no cash or credit alternative will be available for the prize on offer.
- Entry into this prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- Competition run by Outdoor and Cycle Concepts Ltd. trading as “Runners Need” (Unit 11, Kemble Business Park, Crudwell, Wiltshire, SN16 9SH)
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition rules and terms and conditions at any point.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of Outdoor and Cycle Concepts Ltd. shall be final, and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- By providing Outdoor and Cycle Concepts Ltd. with your personal data, you consent to Outdoor and Cycle Concepts Ltd. using this information for the purpose of administering the prize draw including providing winners details to participating partners for the purpose of fulfilling prizes. Outdoor and Cycle Concepts Ltd. will only use this data for marketing purpose or share this data with participating where you have given consent. Entry into this competition will be deemed as acceptance of this policy.
- The Prize draw and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Where the site and/or the Interactive Services are accessed from Scotland or Northern Ireland, this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Scotland or Northern Ireland respectively and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts or the courts of Northern Ireland respectively.